Our company is engaged in offering an excellent
range of Air Conditioner Units that include Packaged Units, Cassette Units,
Ductable Units and VRF Units. These units are offered to clients at market
leading prices and thus are well constructed to suit the specific demands of
clients. The units provided by us are acknowledged for their features
affordable rates, robust designs, reliability and efficiency.
Our clients can avail from us a wide range of AC
Package Units, which is high performing. These units come with a mounted SS
enclosure for better operation. Moreover, our range of AC package units
finds application in electronic and electric industries.
Floor Mount Package
Single Package Unit
- Capacity: 12 To 17.5 TR
- Application: Banquette Hall, Offices, Shopping Mall, Hotels
- Capacity: 15 To 30.0 TR
- Application: Factories, Shopping Mall, Multiplexes, Auditorium
These ductable unit are made from very high quality
raw material which ensures hassle free work performance at its user end.
These ductable unit are suitable for auditorium, banquet hall.
- Complete Silence - Noise Levels as low as 35 dBA
- Separable air discharge unit to fit different shaped spaces.
- Meets a diversity of installation needs
- Fresh air intake possible
- Provided with drain water lift-up mechanism as standard equipment
- Installation Flexibility - Refrigerant Piping up to 50 metes
- Self diagnosis function
- Switchable fan speed : High/low
- Program "dry" mode - for quick reduction of humidity.
- Low gas level detection function-computer monitored refrigerant level
for ease of service.
- Filter cleaning icon displayed on remote controller.
- Auto restart - memorization of operating conditions on power failure.
- Installation flexibility- Refrigerant piping up to 50 meters
- Self diagnosis function- microcomputer displays malfunction codes on
LCD remote controller
- Capacity: 3.0 to 16.5 TR
- Application: Open Offices Area, Large Conference Room
This type of system consists of a number of air
handling units connected to a single external condensing unit, and allow
refrigerant flow to be varied using either an inverter controlled variable
speed compressor, or multiple compressors of varying capacity in response to
changes in the cooling or heating requirements within the air conditioned